Monday, September 16, 2013

Here we go again!

In fact It's not the first day of school, but it's the first one with all the teachers, so this song is for you, my new students of 3º A and 3º B, I hope we'll have a wonderful course together.


Here you have the lyrics just in case you feel like singing:

It's my
First day of school,
I'ma little scared
There's a lot to do,
But I'm prepared
To brush my teeth, to comb my hair, to get in my seat
Mom takes me there,
Gonna wave bye, bye
Go through the door,
Learn a little somethin' I didn't know before!
First day of school,
And I'm prepared
Oh yeah, oh yeah, alright
I'm gonna be here from 9 to 3
That's an awful long time for me.
And I know you're gonna be right back,
Gonna see you when I meet you for an afterschool snack.
Well I
Build with blocks and lear to count,
Then I made some animal sounds.
I had a snack, took a nap, I painted a picture of my cat.
Then I went outside, I fell down,
Got back up and I ran around,
Listened to a story, songs to sing,
That's when I heard the schoolbell ring.
I was here for most of the day,
There's still plenty of games to play.
And you're waitin' in the car outside,
I don't wanna leave....But I wanna see you smile!
(Yeah you know I love to see your smile)
First day of school,
It's my, first day of school,
And it's my, first day of school
It's my, first day of school,
(It's alright!)
(Feel it now)
(Tell you all about it now!)
(It's okay!)
(Come again another day!)
First day of school,
And I'm prepared.